Clothing Revue includes entries for Buy & Show, Sew & Show, and Decorate Your Duds categories. Buy & Show participants purchase or recycle a major item of clothing which relates to a wardrobe plan. Sew & Show participants construct half or more of clothing that is modeled. Decorate Your Duds participants create embellishments for a garment or accessory.
The purpose of the State 4-H Clothing Revue is to help youth:
- build self-confidence and poise;
- make and model a garment that is needed in the wardrobe; and
- share knowledge and skill learned through 4-H Constructed Clothing Revue participation with others.
Who May Enter
Any youth enrolled in a 4-H project related to clothing and textiles, ages 8 to 12 on September 1 (Pre-Teen) and ages 13 to 18 on September 1 (Teen).
County: Each county may conduct a Clothing Revue and may select members to participate in the North Dakota State Fair in Minot. County awards are determined locally.
State: All entries at the State Fair will be awarded a ribbon. Outstanding overall presentations in each division will be recognized with Awards of Excellence
Buy & Show
Sew & Show
- Sew & Show Objectives and Evaluation (CB509)
- Sew & Show Registration Form
- Sew & Show Narration Sheet (CB506)
Decorate Your Duds Revue