UND Aerospace has changed their guidelines and are unable to accommodate all of their requests for group tours and activities. Unfortunately, 4-H Aerospace for 2020 has been cancelled.
- Open to any youth ages 10 to 15 who are interested in the field of aerospace
- Registration fee of $25 includes materials, lunch, and snack
- Register through
- Registration Help Sheet for non 4-H members can be found here (Help Sheet)
- Youth must be accompanied by a chaperone
- Chaperones must register and pay the same fee as youth participants
- Counties may combine to share chaperones
- It is suggested that one adult accompany every four to five youth
Registration is due by
- Late registration will be placed on a waiting list if the program fills
- No refunds will be given to cancellations after
- Registration is on a first come - first serve basis; groups should register together
Registration for the event will take place from 10-10:30 a.m. on Sunday, April 7 at Clifford Hall on UND Campus (map). The program will begin at 10:30 a.m. at the UND School of Aerospace. All participants are responsible for their own transportation to and from UND.