- New NDSU center to help advance patient care through education and research
- "The opportunities are exploding"
- NDSU Public Health student implements education project on travel and COVID-19
- NDSU Health Professions students awarded more than $455,000 in scholarships
Generous donors have contributed $455,340 to fund scholarships for students in the NDSU College of Health Professions for 2021-22.
Students in pharmacy, nursing, allied sciences, health services,…
- Nursing program offers online flexibility
- Internship spotlight: Respiratory care
- NDSU and WSC collaborate to address nursing workforce challenges
- Advanced Nursing Practitioner Residents and NDSU Doctor of Nursing Practice students particpate in emergency preparedness training
- Students, faculty, staff show resilience and persistence throughout pandemic
With all the changes this past year, we are grateful that students, faculty, and staff in the College of Health Professions have navigated these challenging times, showing persistence, grit, and…
- NDSU School of Pharmacy names Teacher of the Year