Six NDSU alumnae are listed among Prairie Business magazine’s Top 25 Women in Business for 2022. The women were recognized as dedicated, expert professionals from a variety of fields and industries in the region.
The annual list was announced in the magazine’s March issue.
"It's exciting to see the impact that so many of the region's women have on their businesses and communities. That impact also says a lot about their educational experiences. It is there, in school, where many of them first learn to innovate and lead. It's not insignificant that several alumnae of NDSU made it on this year's list,” said Andrew Weeks, Prairie Business editor. “To all of them, congratulations. I cannot wait to see who else from NDSU will make future lists.”
The honored NDSU alumnae include:
• Charrae Chwialkowski, BS ’93, interior design, president of Connect Interiors, Fargo
• Heather Huotari, BS ’13, accounting, outsourced accounting manager at Eide Bailly LLP, Fargo
• Jessica Karls, BS ’07, civil engineering, production director at the KLJ engineering firm in West Fargo
• Saundra Lauer, DNP ’16, advanced nursing practice, owner and founder of Well & Company, Alexandria, Minnesota
• Janell Regimbal, BS ’85, psychology, founder and owner of Insight to Solutions LLC, Grand Forks, North Dakota
• Jenae Ste. Marie, BS ’05, sociology, director of operations for the Marsh McLennan Agency, Fargo and Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Prairie Business magazine is published monthly by the Grand Forks Herald and Forum Communications Co. It covers industry trends and other business news in the Dakotas and western Minnesota.
As a student-focused, land-grant, research university, we serve our citizens.