Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and printed from Campus Connection. Official transcripts are distributed by the Parchment. Instructions for obtaining either document are included below.
To order an official transcript on security paper:
- Log in to Campus Connection
- Click on the Academic Records tile
- Click on Official Transcript Request
- Select "North Dakota State University" from the institution list
- Click the "Order a Transcript" link
- Follow the directions to submit your order
- You will need a current email address and a valid credit card to place your order online
For more information on ordering an official transcript, see Official Transcript Request & Ordering Instructions.
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket