Students may save payment methods (e.g. credit cards) within NDSU’s online payment portal as a means of saving time when making future payments. When submitting a payment, simply mark that you wish to save the info for future use. To view your saved methods, or to add a method, follow the instructions below.
- Log in to Campus Connection.
- Click on the Financial Account tile.
- Click on Pay Online Now and select your school, NDSU. You will then be routed to the online payment portal, Nelnet.
- Click on Payment Profiles from the left-hand navigation.
- Select to Add Credit/Debit Card Profile or Add eCheck Profile.
Note: All credit/debit card transactions are assessed a non-refundable 2.75% service fee, which is delivered to the online payment processor. NDSU does not receive any portion of the service fee. eCheck payments have no additional fees.
- Enter the appropriate account details, including a Profile Name for future reference, and click on Save.
Questions? Contact One Stop at firstname.lastname@example.org or (701) 231-6200.