Experience a program that delivers excellent education at an affordable investment.
- Participate in research and interprofessional practice experiences
- Gain hands-on experience in our state-of-the-art Pharmacy Lab on campus
- Work with the latest advances in practice and technology including telepharmacy
- Learn from knowledgeable preceptors in a variety of pharmacy settings during rotations
- Secure quality residency opportunities at affiliated sites
- Pursue advanced pharmacy training in your areas of interest
Take your learning out of the classroom by becoming involved in the many student organizations available.
The NDSU School of Pharmacy provides undergraduate, professional and graduate students experiences to become highly skilled and caring health care professionals and creates new knowledge through excellence in the practice of pharmacy and pharmaceutical research.
The college is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, and is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE).
Schedule a campus visit today. https://www.ndsu.edu/visit/