NDSU pharmacy admissions options
You’ve already achieved career success as a pharmacy technician. Expand your career further with the new streamlined NDSU Pharmacy admissions option to achieve your Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
Who is eligible?
- Graduates from an American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) accredited pharmacy technician program
- Currently certified as a pharmacy technician by a national certifying body approved by the North Dakota Board of Pharmacy
How do I meet the course requirements to apply to the Doctor of Pharmacy program?
Jess Pedersen can assist in identifying the best application option listed below for you based upon previously earned college credits. To have your credits evaluated, please apply to NDSU as an undergraduate student, and submit your official transcripts.
- Traditional admission pathway
- Early admission pathway
- Post-baccalaureate admission pathway
- NDSU Bachelor of Science in Health Services degree pathway
- All previously earned credits (with grades of C or higher) from an accredited college or university may count toward degree requirements
- Required pre-professional pharmacy courses are incorporated into program requirements
- Students who hold an associate degree may be able complete the program in as little as 2 years
- During your final year in the Bachelor of Science in Health Services degree program, apply to the Doctor of Pharmacy program
How do I apply?
Depending on the admission pathway, apply to the NDSU Doctor of Pharmacy program through one of the following links by the deadline of March 1, 2024; and participate in an interview process in spring 2024 (date TBD).
- Complete the early admission pathway application
- Complete the application for traditional, post-baccalaureate, and health services degree pathways
Contact for more info
Jamie Berg, Academic Assistant