Accelerate your path to career success
If you’re looking to achieve a professional career in pharmacy, this NDSU School of Pharmacy admissions option may help you reach your goal more quickly.
What is it?
Post-Baccalaureate admissions pathway - NDSU Doctor of Pharmacy
Who is eligible?
Those who have earned a bachelor’s degree in a health or STEM field by May 2024
What are the course requirements and application process?
- Earn a bachelor’s degree in a health or STEM field by May 2024
- Complete or have transfer credits from the core pre-pharmacy courses. If you have questions about meeting these course requirements, please contact Jess Pedersen.
- Apply to NDSU and have your official transcripts sent to NDSU by March 1, 2024. Please note that the Doctor of Pharmacy degree is considered a professional undergraduate degree.
- Apply to the NDSU Doctor of Pharmacy progam using the NDSU Qualtrics Form starting July 10 and by deadline March 1, 2024
- Participate in an interview process in spring 2024 (date TBD)
Contact for more info