Provide students opportunities for holistic growth through co-curricular experiences.
Student Activities will foster an environment that cultivates student learning through intentional programs, leadership experiences, and services to help promote student success.
Student Activities is guided by the following key values and principles:
- Engaging students in active co-curricular learning.
- Providing holistic learning experiences for all students.
- Developing students into lifelong citizens and leaders.
- Building supportive and inclusive communities.
- Using resources effectively to achieve institutional mission and goals.
- Retaining students and supporting their transition to and from college.
- Forging educational partnerships that advance student learning.
- Developing soft skills in preparation for graduation and lifelong success.
In support of the university’s goals and initiatives, Student Activities works towards achieving the following goals:
- Assist with improvement of retention, student success, and learning through co-curricular experiences for both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Enhance academic success through intentional co-curricular experiences.
- Develop university partnerships in order to create meaningful involvement experience.
- Support both current and future job functions through professional development opportunities.
- Increase student participation in co-curricular experiences.
- Utilize assessment to create and modify programs and services to better meet the needs of our students.