- All members of the NDSU community (faculty, staff, and students) are invited to attend the Phi Kappa Phi Faculty Lecture on February 22, at 7:00 pm CST featuring Kalpana Katti, University Distinguished Professor: "Should Cancer Be Deadly?" Attend via Zoom, using the Zoom link.
- Our second Faculty Research Talk will be February 25 at 3:00 pmCST featuring Dr. Heath Wing: "Life and Politics on the US-Mexico Border." Attend via Zoom, using the Zoom link.
- Our third Faculty Research Talk will be March 3, 2021 at 3:00 pm CST featuring speakers are Angela J. Smith, Associate Professor of History; and Kristen R. Fellows, Assistant Professor of Anthropology. “Historical Sex Work: New Contributions from History and Archaeology"
- Registration for this and other trainings/workshops here..
- AY 2020-2021 COVID-19 Support Measures
Faculty Affairs serves as a central resource for faculty at NDSU. Vice Provost Dr. Canan Bilen-Green oversees faculty policies, hiring and appointment, development, leadership training, promotion and tenure, executive searches, and other issues related to faculty and their concerns. Read more>>