Accelerate your path to career success
New streamlined NDSU Pharmacy Admissions option
If you’re looking to forge a professional career in health professions, the streamlined NDSU Pharmacy Admissions option may help you reach your goal more quickly.
What is it?
New Post-Baccalaureate Admissions Pathway - NDSU Doctor of Pharmacy
Who is eligible?
Those who have earned a bachelor’s degree in a health or STEM field by May 2022
What are the new streamlined requirements?
- Earn a bachelor’s degree in a health or STEM field by May 2022
- Complete the following courses:
- General biology (3 credits)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology with Laboratories (8 credits)
- General Chemistry with or without Laboratories (6-8 credits)
- Public Speaking (3 credits)
- Take the PCAT or MCAT exam (dates available throughout the spring 2021 semester)
- Apply through PharmCAS
- Participate in an interview process
How and when can I enter the NDSU Pharmacy program?
- If you are accepted into the program, but have not yet completed coursework in organic chemistry, biochemistry, physics, or calculus, you are able to enter the professional program in May 2022 AND complete a streamlined, summer preparatory program.
- If you have completed sufficient coursework in all of these areas, you’ll enter the professional program in Fall semester 2022 upon acceptance.
Contact for more info