New streamlined NDSU Pharmacy Admissions option
You’ve already achieved career success as a pharmacy technician. Expand your career further with the new streamlined NDSU Pharmacy admissions option to achieve your Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
Who is eligible?
- Graduates from an American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) accredited pharmacy technician program
- Currently certified as a pharmacy technician by a national certifying body approved by the North Dakota Board of Pharmacy
What are the new streamlined requirements?
- Complete NDSU Bachelor of Science in Health Services program
- All previously earned credits (with grades of C or higher) from an accredited college or university count toward degree requirements
- Required pre-professional pharmacy courses are incorporated into program requirements
- Students who hold an associate degree can complete the program in as little as 2 years
How do I apply?
During your final year in the Bachelor of Science in Health Services Program:
- Take the Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT)
- Apply through PharmCAS
- Participate in an interview process
How and when can I enter the NDSU Pharmacy program?
- Accepted students lacking coursework will enter the professional program in May 2021 and complete a streamlined, summer preparatory program.
- Students who have completed sufficient coursework in all of these areas enter the professional program in the Fall 2021 upon acceptance.
Contact for more info
Jamie Berg, Academic Assistant