NDSU Catering is an affordable, convenient and tasty option for student group meetings or events! See how we can help make your event a success.
Student Organization Hospitality Grant
Since 2008 NDSU Dining has used to the Hospitality Grant to assist small student organizations provide snacks and refreshments during their meetings.
Get up to $150 for your Student Organization
As a student organization, you can apply to receive $150 per semester toward your food and beverages purchase. Here is how:
- Events must be scheduled in either the Memorial Union or the Harry D. McGovern Alumni Center.
- Visit the NDSU Catering office on the lower level of the Memorial Union with your room reservation details.
- You will make your food and beverage selections while you're there
- Bring your Student Group People Soft number in order to complete the ordering form
- Once your request has been processed and approved, you’ll get notified by NDSU Catering to pick up your copy of the approved hospitality grant.
- Bring a copy of the approved hospitality grant to the Memorial Union or Alumni Center office for final processing.
Hospitality Grant Terms
- Meeting must take place in the Memorial Union or Harry D. McGovern Alumni Center.
- Pooling of grant funds between multiple student groups or off campus groups is not permitted.
- Hospitality grant requests must be submitted at least 10 days prior to the event.
- Events must take place Monday-Friday between 8 am and 7 pm. Weekend events do not qualify.
NDSU Dining offers fundraising opportunities to student groups. Let us help you reach your fundraising goals by working shifts in catering, the food court or dining centers.