Using GET to Manage Your Meal Plan
The GET mobile app allows students to manage, track and add their meal plans on their own time.
Adding a Meal Plan
Add a meal plan today by visiting the GET website or by downloading GET Mobile on your phone. If you are an incoming student living in a residence hall, you already added your meal plan when you selected your residence hall. Your meal plan will be viewable via GET or your housing portal.
Tracking and Using Your Meal Plan
If you have a block plan you can useGET to view how many meal swipes you have left. Simply login and look under the "accounts" section.
Using your Meal Plan with GET
Using the mobile app you can scan into the dining center without your ID card.
- Open GET Mobile on your phone
- Enter your passcode
- Click "scan card' under your photo and a barcode will appear
Changes and Cancellations
- The last day to reduce a required or optional meal plan, or cancel an optional plan, is 09/02/2021 for Fall and 01/20/2022 for Spring.
- The last day to increase a meal plan is 11/15/2021 for Fall and 04/15/2022 for Spring.
Meal Plan Changes
Changes can be made via GET. If you are using the mobile app, you will click on "Settings" to change your meal plan.
Download the GET Mobile app or visit theGET website.
- If this is your first time, you will be asked to select NDSU and select a PIN
- Allow GET to send important notifications
- Select “Change Meal Plan” (if you are on your phone, you will need to click into Settings to see this)
Meal Plan Cancellations
- Cancellations of required meal plans are permitted only when OFFICIALLY WITHDRAWING from the University, or if canceling housing prior to move-in (upperclassmen only).
- Cancellations can be done in person at the Residence Dining Center offices, or by emailing email@example.com; please include your NDSU email, ID number, your current plan, and a clear request to cancel