We love our part-time team members! Not only do we provide flexible scheduling, our team members get a free meal with each shift plus the ability to work in a fun and friendly environment.
High School Students: If you work as a dining team member during high school, you have the opportunity to be promoted to a student supervisor for your first-year at NDSU! Student supervisors are not only paid more, they receive a discount on their meal plan!
Part-Time Position Description:
Our part-time team members perform all necessary duties to prepare and serve food to customers, and assure a high degree of cleanliness, quality, and sanitation in food production and food service areas. Team members also maintain all equipment used at workstations.
Tasks may include:
- Assist with prep work including chopping vegetables
- Assisting cooks with getting ingredients for recipes
- Serving food at hot stations, cutting and plating desserts
- Restocking food, milk, dishes, paper products, etc.
- Cleaning tables, sweeping floors and wiping up spills, vacuuming, cleaning windows, washing dishes
- Tearing down and cleaning equipment, etc.
- Taking and recording food temperatures
- Running the cash register
- Answering customer questions in a friendly manner
- Set up, serve meals and clean up for Catering as needed
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor or manager
- High School Students (All positions) - Pay starts at $12.00+/hour
- Part-time Positions:
- Food Service - Pay starts at $12.00+/hour
- Cook - Pay starts at $13.00+/hour, depending on experience
- Catering - Pay starts at $13.00+/hour, depending on experience
- Retail Food Court / Barista - Pay starts at $13+/hour, depending on experience
Years of service will increase your pay!
Contact us at email@example.com or (701) 231-7001.